USAW 100 – Bullet/Blast Resistant Sliding Aluminum Window System
The 100 Series is an aluminum frame, sliding blast and ballistic window. Due to the recent demand for a sliding window, United States Bullet Proofing has re-introduced this to its product line.
- Ballistics – UL Levels 1-8, NIJ I, II-A, II, III-A, III, IV
- Blast – GSA C & D, 1 PSI thru 10 PSI
- Forced Entry – ASTM F1233 and F588
- Frame Size – 2 1/2″ x 6 5/8″ with custom sizes available
- Glazing System – can be capable of accepting various thickness, ranging from ¼” to 2 1/4”.
- Retrofit or new construction
- Standard Finish: clear and dark bronze anodized; custom colors, Kynar paint, brass and stainless steel cladding available
- Applications – Countertops, Guard Towers, Toll Booths
- The USAW100 Window Series is a sliding ballistic and blast window with single or multiple fixed lights. The USAW 100 is shipped factory assembled, ready for installation.
- All windows are custom made to suit end-user’s specific size requirements. (Shop drawings are included as part of purchase price and are provided for approval prior to fabrication).
- The USAW 100 Window Series construction consists of heavy-duty aluminum extrusion with 1/8” minimum wall thickness. The extrusions allow for the insertion of armor consistent with specified threat level.
Level 1 – 3 is an all aluminum system, requiring no armor inserts. Level 4 – 8 requires armor inserts. Complimentary door construction allows for aesthetically uniform security application that is available in many style and finish options.
- Windows can be fitted with a wide range of hardware options.
- Glass components are easily replaceable.
- Blast protection available: GSA C & D; 1 PSI thru 10 PSI
- Standard finish: Clear or bronze anodized (custom Kynar paint, brass cladding, stainless steel cladding available)
It is recommended that the window system be used in conjunction with protected wall and door areas. Each end user should determine the blast, ballistic and forced entry threat level to ensure the correct product selection to meet and exceed security needs.